Friday, March 8, 2013

" Whyz " - UMT Challenge #108

In this "Use My Tangle" Challenge, the tangle we are challenged to draw is called "Whyz", and was created by Jane MacKugler, CZT.  Instructions are here on Jane's blog.

Concentration is a  must when drawing "Whyz".  If you aren't paying attention to what the pen is doing, this tangle morphs into something unexpected!  And I don't understand 'Y' ! 
                                             ☺


Traditional Zentangle - 3.5" sq Bristol; Sakura Micron Black #01 (0.25mm); graphite & Derwent Tinted Charcoal (green) for shading
~

Thank you Laura and Jane.
 
Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2013 begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 10. 
Don't forget to turn your clocks AHEAD this weekend.
~
Happy tangling.....
and thanks for stopping by.
 
~

9 comments:

  1. What a crisp clean and very attractive zentangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, nice and crispy. My lines are never that clean, always have a touch of wiggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and it has great shading too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like you tangleation of Whyz. It looks perfectly happy on your beautiful tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tangle Jam - I love your take on Whyz, brilliantly done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a Y string to boot!! What a great job using my whyz pattern. I love what you did with it. I also love the beautiful combination of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so clever - I love it!! lovely and crisp - a standout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really nice and so different from the other entries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! I`m just learning how to zentangle but I`ve noticed it makes a lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment!