Thursday, July 25, 2013

" Two Pencil String " - Challenge #128

The Diva has offered the Two Pencil String challenge in the past... I believe it was Weekly Challenge #2 in March, 2011!  (Yes, Laura, we sure have come a long way since then.)  I think I was not yet familiar with Laura's weekly challenges, so I missed it. 

Glad to be part of the Two Pencil String challenge this time. 

ZIA - Sakura Micron Black #01/.25mm; graphite shading; rubber stamp; PrismaColor Pencils
Happy tangling...
... and thank you for visiting.
~
 

5 comments:

  1. When I say "amazing" I mean it. Your tangles are just gorgeous. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the two squares work together and the eyes are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful details. I like the eyes, the combination of patterns and the piano and music notes ribbon. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment!